ABOUT FUNDACION MOTO ENGINEERING FOUNDATION
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Fundación Moto Engineering Foundation, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the User. MEF informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force in protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) regarding the protection of personal data, so the following treatment information is provided:
- Purpose of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Submission of advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to your products and services, or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom this has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
- Send the newsletter of the website.
- Criteria for data conservation: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
- Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
- User’s Rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: Fundación Moto Engineering Foundation P.T. TechnoPark MotorLand Edificio 2WTC 44600 Alcañiz (Teruel)