TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document establishes the conditions governing the sale and purchase of products promoted via the website store.motostudent.com (hereinafter to be referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”).
1.1. These Terms and Conditions, in conjunction with any specific conditions that may be established, will specifically regulate relations between the public society Fundación Moto Engineering Foundation, with registered address at Parque Tecnológico TechnoPark MotorLand Edificio 2WTC, 44600 Alcañiz (Teruel), Spain, holder of VAT Regd. No. G44223477 (hereinafter to be referred to as “MEF”) and third parties (hereinafter to be referred to as the "Client” or “Clients") of products marketed by MEF.
1.2. These Terms and Conditions have been drafted in accordance with the provisions established in Law 7/1998 pursuant to General Contracting Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16th, by means of which the Amended Text of the General Consumer and User Defence Law, Law 16/2006 of December 28th, of Protection and Defence Consumer and users law of Aragón and other complementary laws were approved, Law 7/1996 pursuant to Ordinance of the Retail Trade, Law 34/2002 of July 11th pursuant to Information Society and E-Commerce Services, Data Protection Act 15/1999 of December 13th and the Regulation thereof approved by means of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Eruopean Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and any other applicable legal provisions.
1.3. Purchasing tickets from MEF entails acceptance by Clients of all these Terms and Conditions, and, where applicable, any specific conditions that may be established for each specific case. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time, although they shall only come into force as of when they are effectively published on the website.
2. CONTRACTING PROCESS
2.1 These Terms and Conditions will only be published in Spanish and English.
2.2 The information contained in these Terms and Conditions and the details contained in this website are an offer.
2.3 In order to formalize the purchase, the client must complete all the steps comprise in the purchase process. Once it is finalized, including the payment, the client will receive the tickets in PDF format by email, within 72 hours from the date of purchase.
The client must print, on its own accord, the PDF file attached in the purchase confirmation email. It is compulsory to print a document for each ticket.
3.1. The prices shown on this website include VAT and any other compulsory taxes.
3.2. Management fees, if any, will be covered by the Client. The applicable VAT will be added to price of the online payment service.
3.3. MEF has the right to modify the price list at any time, without the need for prior notice. The new prices will only be applicable to any new purchases made after publication.
3.4. In the case of ticket purchases being made by a business, the business must ask MEF to send the relevant invoice. For these purposes, confirmation of the booking cannot be considered an invoice, but rather accreditation of the transaction.
4. PAYMENT METHOD
4.1. Payment of the price of purchased tickets may be made by PayPal.
5. COLLECTION OF TICKETS
5.1. Tickets collection procedure will be indicated in the tickets and documents received by the client within the purchase.
5.2. When, due to causes inherent to the event, collection is carried out at another place, clients will be duly informed.
6. CANCELLATION OF TICKET PURCHASES
6.1. All orders formalised via the MEF’s website will be understood to have been firmly formalised. Therefore, no exchanges or refunds of tickets will be allowed.
7. CIRCUIT LIABILITY
7.1. Under no circumstances will MEF be liable for any operations that take place during the contracting process outside the scope of its direct responsibility, such as errors in the payment gateways of banking entities, errors in the data entered by Clients, Internet service errors, etc.
7.2. Clients hereby assume all responsibility in the event of said entries being submitted duplicated, photocopied or forged, consequently losing all rights conferred to ticket holders to gain access to the facility.
7.3. When tickets are torn, crumpled or show signs of forgery, MEF reserves the right to refuse entry by the holder to the facility. Therefore, Clients must ensure their tickets are kept in good conditions.
7.4. Only the first ticket will be considered valid, with entry being refused to anyone who attempts to enter with the same ticket
MEF does not afford Clients with any other guarantees than those covered in applicable regulations in each case.
9. OBLIGATIONS BY USERS
9.1. Clients are obliged to comply with these Terms and Conditions, and to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein, and the recommendations made by MEF. Clients should always act in accordance with the Law and the demands of good faith.
9.2. Clients should go to the tickets validation control scanner point contemplated for each event. You are reminded that you may be asked to identify yourself providing your ID card, passport, European Youth Card or any other document related to the purchase at your entrance.
9.3. User is responsible of properly printing the tickets purchased online. MEF reserves the right to refuse, or charge a fee for reprint tickets.
For any queries or problems that may arise in relation to this purchase, please address our Technical Department by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post addressed to Fundación Moto Engineering Foundation, at Parque Tecnológico TechnoPark MotorLand Edificio 2WTC, 44600 Alcañiz (Teruel, Spain). If you prefer, you may contact MEF’s phone on the following number: +34 978 877 935.
11. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
11.1. All industrial and intellectual property rights of the intangible assets contained on the website, and the tickets and promotional material (brands, photographs, etc.) are the property (or licensed to) MEF
11.2. Clients must not acquire, or attempt to acquire, any rights over the brands and other intangible assets belonging to MEF or which MEF uses under license. Clients hereby acknowledge that said assets are not their property, and that MEF has exclusive rights over registration and maintenance thereof.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
12.1. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation, which will also be applicable in any matters not envisaged in these General Conditions concerning interpretation, validity and execution hereof.
12.2. Any controversies that may arise or relating to these General Conditions will be brought before the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia, or its hierarchically superior instances, as and when applicable, except when said jurisdiction is not applicable because of the Clients’ special conditions.
13. CONDITIONS FOR THE ENTRY OWNER
Photographs or recordings obtained by the bearer may not be used in any way for commercial, promotional or any other purpose (except for private use) without the prior written consent of Fundación Moto Engineering Foundation or the organizer of the event. The bearer, being financially satisfied, gives MEF exclusive rights of image derived from its presence in the event (in perpetuity and for the whole world) for its exploitation by any means and / or support and for Any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes. The bearer agrees not to litigate against MEF for the reasons described above. The bearer agrees to submit to the conditions contained in this entry, as well as those established in the accesses of MEF.
The acquisition of the entrance represents the acceptance of the following conditions:
- The organization declines all responsibility for the tickets purchased at NON-OFFICIAL sales points.
- The organization is not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed entries. NO changes or refunds will be made.
- Any altered entry, broken or with indications of forgery authorizes the organizer to deprive the bearer of the access to the enclosure or to the permanence in the same.
- It is forbidden to enter animals.
- Each spectator is obliged to keep his entry ticket in perfect condition until his departure from the sports venue, and must present it to any employee or collaborator of the organizer. If required to do so, a spectator does not present the entrance ticket, he or she must choose to buy one at the ticket office, paying its price if it was available, or by the immediate subscriber of the sports hall.
Causes that prevent access to or remain in the enclosure:
- Participate in altercations, quarrels, fights or public orders.
- To introduce, carry or use any type of weapon or object capable of producing the same effects, such as sharp or sharp objects, weighing more than 500 grams / milliliters capable of being used as projectiles, such as food in rigid containers, bottled beverages or their packaging.
- Introduce or be in possession of flares, firecrackers, explosives or, in general, flammable, fumigant or corrosive products and pyrotechnic devices.
- Being under the influence of alcoholic beverages, narcotic drugs, psychotropic drugs, stimulants or the like.
- Introduce, display or make banners, flags, symbols or other signs with messages that incite violence or terrorism, or where a person or group of them is threatened, insulted or harassed because of their racial or ethnic origin, religion Or convictions, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation.
- Perform chants, expressions, sounds or attitudes that incite violence or terrorism, or that try to harass a person or group of them by reason of their race or ethnicity, disability, religion or convictions, sex or sexual orientation.