The purchase of tickets through this service implies acceptance of the following terms:
In compliance with the provisions envisaged in Law 34/2002 of July 11th, pursuant to the Information Society and E-Commerce Services, users of the store.motostudent.com portal are hereby provided with the following general information:
- This portal has been created and is maintained upon request by its legitimate owner, Fundación Moto Engineering Foundation (hereinafter to be referred to as "MEF").
- The MEF's registered address is at: Parque Tecnológico TechnoPark MotorLand 2WTC Building, 44600 Alcañiz (Teruel, Spain)
- The MEF's VAT Regd. No. is G44223477
- The MEF foundation is registered in the Foundations Registry of Aragón (Spain) with the Registratios number 252 (I).
- Users of this portal may establish direct, effective communication with MEF by writing to the address provided in Point 2 of this Legal Warning, and by means of any of the following methods:
- Telephone: +34 978 877 935
- E-mail: email@example.com
According to your request, we inform you that the personal data that you have provided to Fundación Moto Engineering Foundation (hereinafter "MEF") will be included in a file which the company is responsible for. Consequently, your data will be treated in order to process your application of the buying process and to process the development and maintenance of the sale and purchase, including tips and reminders about the date of the event and promotions related to the ticket selling, in this case.
We hereby inform you that you may exercise your right to access, rectification, cancellation and/or opposition by letter, including a copy of your National ID Card or other equivalent identification document, addressed to Fundación Moto Engineering Foundation, (Ref. Personal Data Protection), Parque Tecnológico - TechnoPark MotorLand Edificio 2WTC, 44600 Alcañiz (Teruel, Spain) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and treatment of cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way in which it uses its equipment, they can use it to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, browse our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Technical cookies: These are applications that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use their different functions, such as, for example, carrying out a change in the purchase process of an item.
Third party cookies
We use Google Analytics services for our statistics. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site.
Warning about removing cookies
You can use and block all cookies on this site, but it might not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
If you have any questions about our cookikes policy, you can contact this website through our Contact channels.